Tuesday 27 October 2015

Oxford Commercial Photographer - Kim Martin - Trip to Logrono Spain


Just recently got back from a trip to Logrono in the Rioja region of Spain. The trip was organised as a stop over for a couple of nights before heading to Calpe.
I have to say what a wonderful place it was and as my favourite thing to do in Spain is drink and eat Tapas well I was over the Moon, we had some of the best Tapas ever, so good we didn't bother looking for a restaurant to eat in as by the time we had been in most of the bars we didn't feel at all hungry.
I managed to get a few shots of the place and the surrounding area which are on my web site but I will put a few below.
After Logrono we headed for Calpe which is always great, and as a special treat we had a night in Javea in the Parador there. We had decided that whilst in Javea we would have a walk around the old town but once we arrived at the Parador we didn't go anywhere as it was so great. I have added a panorama taken from the balcony window of our room.









No comments:

Post a Comment