Friday 29 August 2014

Manon & Natalye

26th August 2014.
Probably my most busiest shoot this year. I had two beautiful models a MUA a hair stylist and a milliner, plus my assistant.
The MUA was Victoria Russell, whom I had worked with before and as you can see from the result a MUA that can be relied upon for great consistent reliable work.
The Hair Stylist was Michael from Michael and Company in Kidlington, what can you say, other than brilliant.
The Milliner was MillinerJayne, I don't think I stopped saying Wow! with every change, the hats were fantastic.
The two models were (as you can see from the images) wonderful.
I had organised the shoot around two models but unfortunately one could not make it at the last minute which was almost a disaster after arranging all the other people. Luckily I managed to get in-touch with Natalye who I had worked with before and is a consummate professional and fortunately for me was available at short notice.
The other was Manon Mellen  a young lady with a lot of modelling experience.

The shoot started at 10:00 and we worked steadily through until 16:00, as the hair and make up took time because of the complexity of the work I only managed to take around 600 images which is not many for me.
I have included the first 21.
The warm up session was just a few shots in Shorts and Tee-Shirt, and then whilst Natalye was getting ready for the first hat shot Manon was able to do one of the sets which I was keen to do, a small homage to Degas "little dancer" which came out as I had hoped.
As always I had Amy as my assistant, who kept me in line all day, so everything went smoothly.






















No comments:

Post a Comment