As usual my Assistant was Amy and she was invaluable because of the amount of changes to lighting set-ups.
We got to work a little later than I had hoped but as soon as we started it all worked smoothly. The main outfit was designed by Samantha and we photographed it both in Studio and out in the garden. The make up was simple and perfectly tuned to the outfit. We then moved onto a DIY outfit which was made using a Corset top and a lot of Tulle. Later we went into the garden and photographed Opor in and amongst the leaves with make up that blended well with the colour of the leaves. I hope that we can work again as I still have ideas that we were not able to do due to time constraints.