Friday 16 November 2012

Oxford Photographer - Kim Martin Photographic - Change of Hosting Company

Hi Just to let you know that there may be a few blips over the next few days as I am changing my Hosting Company and completely changing my Web Site and eventually the Blog. So I apologise for any disruption.
New Site at www.kimmartinphotographic.com

I am still looking for a Model so that I can try out the new light modifiers so if you want to update your Portfolio or on-line images let me know.

All the images for Michael and Company have now been completed and given to the Clients, so you can see that my turn around for any job is super fast.

I have also bought a new Video light for the Camera just so I can get a continuous light source for any situation that may occur over the Christmas period where flash may be a problem. I will let you know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment