Friday 23 November 2012

Oxford Photographer - Kim Martin Photographic - New Site

The new site is now up and running, it looks similar to the last one, but I still would like to know what you think of it.
A lot of the images are old ones, I will change them over the next few weeks.




I use both Mr. Site and Site Maker from Names Co., because of their simplicity of use. I am not sure yet which one I prefer as they both have their good and bad points. I will only be able to tell after working with them for a while.

As I said in the last post I am looking for a Model who wants to update her Portfolio or Web pictures so I can check out the full potential of the new light modifiers I have recently purchased. So if you are interested even if we have shot before, get in touch.

I have stopped doing the group tuition in favour of a One to One style of teaching, If you are interested in improving your Camera skills or want to learn new techniques, check out the new site. www.kimmartinphotographic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment