Friday 8 October 2010

Oxford Photographer - Kim Martin Photographic - Model Mayhem

Just thought I would let you know that I am now regestered with Model Mayhem, not as a model although I did think about it when I was 16 - a long time ago - but as a Photoshop Wizard, not my sort of title but you don't get much choice and you don't get the option of having two options, which is ufortunately as I am a Photographer as well. None the less you can see my entry at modelmayhen or modelmayhem/me to get to my bit of their site. I am hoping to get a few Models looking for photographs for their Portfolios either on a TFP basis or just straight forward paying me, as my prices are very reasonable.

The work I did for the Funeral Director is looking good as they expressed their delight at the work so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment